Friday, April 04, 2008

"Toying With Lily" a new story up on ERWA


ERWA has a BDSM: Powerplay theme this month with an array of high quality stories:

Authority 102
by Oxartes

Girls Gone Wild
by Helen E. H. Madden

Plans for the Weekend
by SMOTP

Savitri, The Devoted Wife
by Seneca Mayfair

The Preparation
by felicia Mansur

and my own

Toying with Lily
by Mike Kimera


I've posted an extract from "Lily" below, to give you a flavour of the thing.

If BDSM doesn't press your buttons, you might enjoy some of the other stories on the ERWA site this month

Babylon Nights
by Oxartes

Gravity
by Helen E. H. Madden


Extract from "Toying with Lily" (C) Mike Kimera 2008


The jeans are a deliberate act of provocation. Lily, my allegedly submissive, "You can do anything to me. Anything at all. I'll even call you, Daddy while you do it." mistress, likes to test my limits by defying me. She wants to see what I will put up with and what I will do to keep her in her place. She likes to be kept in her place.

,,,,,,,,

"It was thoughtful of you to keep your jeans on," I say, closing my hand around Lily's collared throat and forcing her back against me. I have large hands and I have often used them to deprive Lily of air at crucial moments. "I'm sure it's a polite way of letting me know that you don't need to be fucked today."

"No!"

The word escapes before Lily can stop it. Remaining unfucked is one of the few punishments that would really make Lily suffer. To paraphrase Rhett Butler, Lily is the kind of woman who needs to be fucked often and by someone who knows how. That's one of the reasons she is here with me instead of with her loving husband: I know how.

I also control when.

"How many days has it been now, Lily?"

"Four."

I'm impressed. According to the rules, Lily is not allowed to have an orgasm for two days before we meet. It gives our meetings an edge. Four days of restraint will have honed Lily's hunger to a razor's edge. And yet she couldn't resist defying me by keeping her jeans on. Still, if Lily could move in a straight line from need to satisfaction she wouldn't be dependent on someone like me to bind and beat her along the path to release.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new design Mike! Much more pleasing to the eye. Makes one want to stay longer. Best, Tatiana