Monday, October 04, 2010

Getting back into writing

I’m back in the swing of writing now and starting to enjoy myself.

As usual, work is keeping me busy, so I’m having to make a trade off between writing and sleeping but it seems a reasonable exchange to me.

This month, ERWA has chosen two of my stories for their galleries:

“Pentimenti” is a story about a man following his obsession with a portrait in the National Gallery to understand the workings of his own heart. If you enjoy this story then you might also enjoy “The Last Taboo” or “Photographic Memories”


“Box 127” is a bank heist story with a dash of humour, a splash of violence and a drop or two of hot spicy sex. If you enjoy this story then you might also enjoy “Till Death Do Us Part”

If you pop over to ERWA, take the time to look at the other stories in the story gallery this month. My favourites are “I Waited For You By The River Of Time” by Remittance Girl and “Julie’s Ankles” by Bob Buckley

No comments: